addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Gorizont C.
user 13577585
Group Organizer
Aurora, CO
Hi guys,
As many of you may know we started our meet ups on a regular bases now - every second Friday at Little Europe restaurant. We have tried it for 3 times now and proved it to be good. So, please join us if you have not been there yet.
Next time we meet on August 23 at 7 pm.
Than we keep it going every second Friday except September 6th. We need this day to prepare to the 6th European Festival - more info is here -­
If any volunteers are interested to set a booth for our meet up group ath European festival - let me know, I can help to arrange it.
In a mean time I see you all on August 23 at Little Europe