addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP (LAMP) Meetup Group Message Board › Boulder/Denver LAMP consulting opportunity

Boulder/Denver LAMP consulting opportunity

A former member
Post #: 4
My company sells a route planning web application written primarily in PHP. There's a bunch of other legacy stuff mixed in from over the years. It currently uses Google Maps, MooTools, jQuery, mySQL, SQL Server and a few other oddball components running on a WAMP platform. We want to release a new version that runs on a standard LAMP / WAMP platform later this year.

I need someone with database design and programming expertise who can review the existing infrastructure and provide recommendations for making this happen. You'll need some experience on both LAMP and WAMP to understand the current setup. It would also be helpful to get an idea of the expertise, time and cost required to make this happen. Right now, I don't know whether it's a 1-2 person job or a team, but want to work within someone in the Boulder or Denver area to figure this out.

If you're interested, please email background information, relevant experience and hourly consulting rates.

p.s. Feel free to forward this to anyone in the Boulder or Denver area that might be interested and qualified.

Cheers,
Chris

CHRIS AT GOMOBILEIQ DOT COM
(866) 261-8600 x702
Visit MobileIQ @ www.gomobileiq.com for more information