addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver Metro Drop-in Volleyball Meetup Group Message Board › volleyball net systems and volleyballs for sale

volleyball net systems and volleyballs for sale

Da-Vi'do
user 6786208
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 124
volleyball net systems and volleyballs

This listing will be updated whenever an item is sold, so no need to ask if they are still available.

call david at 303 421 205two

Information provided is believed true, but much of it obtained from the internet, so it should be verified by any buyer.

All these nets are quick to put up and durable. I am keeping a least a couple of them for my own use, as I love these nets and have used the Spectrum 2000s and Classics for over 20 years.

These are links to some other peoples' pictures of the used nets that I have.

http://www.cobravolle...­

http://homecourt.com/...­

PARK AND SUN 7 foot high steel net ($55) for playing with the giant volleyball.

$55 Brand New Park and Sun steel poled volleyball system that has 7 foot poles instead of the higher official height poles. This system has bungee cord like supports so the net gives when the ball goes into. It was designed to be used with a giant volleyball, but can be used with with a regular volleyball. It is not the official height like most of the other nets that I have for sale.
It doesn't come with a ball, but I have volleyball for $5 to $45 each.
The 32' wide net uses 7' tall steel poles; four 20' long bungee cords attach the net to the ground that forgivingly allow net balls without uprooting the structure. Includes ground stakes.This net can be used with a volleyball that measures over 3' in diameter, allowing for exuberant two-handed spikes and full body digs. (I have one giant volleyball and I over 20 of the standard sized balls available for extra cost. )

$185 brand new Gared Mongoose LT Wireless Volleyball System for outdoor and indoor use ( to use indoor you would have to buy or make a system to anchor the poles to the floor ) Volleyball net is versatile and portable for play in the sand or grass. It has everything you need to play on grass or sand.
Tension-operated design and two-stake in ground plate system.
It's sturdy and durable with no dangerous wires for players to trip over.
Constructed of high-strength telescopic aluminum poles for long life in outdoor settings
Poles can be easily adjusted for Men's, Women's, and Junior's heights by loosening the net, easily adjusting the pole pins, and then re-tightening the net
Durable protective post padding included to protect players from injury
Installation is quick and easy and requires only a 6-pound hammer (not included)
Carton measures 54 inches long x 7.5 inches wide x 9 inches wide
One black nylon carrying bag
Dimensions: 120 in. L x 9 ft. H
Materials: Aluminum, cotton, vinyl
Model No: 7700

I have a variety of different volley balls both indoor and outdoor. $25-$40
Vintage real leather AVP Spalding beach volleyballs. $20-$40

One AVP Yellow composite covered official new unused volleyball $30
Da-Vi'do
user 6786208
Group Organizer
Denver, CO