align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Denver Web Technologies Meetup Group Message Board Technology › Volunteers needed for Web Development Research Study

Volunteers needed for Web Development Research Study

Tonny O.
user 39347922
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
My name is Tonny Ong. I am working on my thesis for a Master of Science degree at Regis University in Denver. I am looking for volunteers for my research regarding best practices in web development. I can meet you in person when it is convenient for your schedule. If you live in the Denver area and have at least one year or more of Web Development experience, then you qualify for my research study. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Please send me an email at ong730@regis.edu if you can help me with this research.

Sincerely,

Tonny Ong
David S.
DenverWordPress
Denver, CO
Post #: 58
I'm open to helping if you still need it and it can fit into my work schedule. smile

David @ AffordableWebsitesDenverLLC.com.