San Francisco for Democracy Meetup Group Message Board › Democrats To Turn Victory Into Defeat!

Democrats To Turn Victory Into Defeat!

A former member
Post #: 1,908
The degree that Hillary Clinton is going after Barach Obama in this race toward the White House can only destroy both sides and give the Republicans another four years. If Hillary gets the nomination you can be sure that she will destroy the supporters of Barack and they will sit on their hands in November. Somebody in the party is soon going to have to say "enough is enough" and we must come together or else we will all lose. If it is Al Gore or John Edwards or Bill Richardson or anybody else, if this election is lost then all that suffered under Bush we will do the same under McCain. At what point will all Democrats get mad enough and get involved to stop all of this stupidity and say a pox on both of your houses! I am tired of hearing Republican B.S. about the Democrats and it is time to show how unfit John McCain is to lead this country. If you read this post, I hope that you will get as mad as I am and try to stop this train wreck. Just remember, it is we the poor and middle class that pay the price if a Republican is elected and if this is going to happen then let us go down with OUR voice being heard!