The San Diego Democracy for America Meetup Group Message Board › A Dis-Ease...Governmentium

A Dis-Ease...Governmentium

A former member
Post #: 17
Subject: Governmentium

A major research institution has recently announced the discovery of the heaviest chemical yet known to science.
This new element has been tentatively named "Governmentium".

Governmentium has one neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 224 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are
surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.
Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert.
However, it can be detected as it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact.
A tiny amount of Governmentium causes one reaction to take over four days to complete when it would normally take less than a second.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of four years; it does not decay but instead, it undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the
assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes. This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientists
to speculate that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration. This hypocritical quantity is referred to as "Critical Morass." You will know it when you see it.

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element which radiates just as much energy since it has half as many
peons but twice as many morons.

One of the recent Governmentium acts that clearly shows the absurdity of the results of Governmentium was when the peon Alan Bersin, after attempting to destroy the SD Unified School District for the last 5 years, was given a promotion to the California Board of Education by the moron Arnold.
Carol C.
cchangus
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 16
That was Great Margaret! I enjoyed every word!
Thanks for the late night snack!
Caroltongue
A former member
Post #: 11
Dear Margaret-
Thanks for articulating what many of us who have taught in this area really believe--that by making Bersin Secretary of Education Gov. Schwartzenegger was merely illustrating "The Peter Principle" whereby one is raised to his/her highest level of incompetence.,
John
A former member
Post #: 120
Hi Margaret; great paraphrasing of an old joke. It's interesting to watch what is occurring with GCCCD and it's board/supertindent issues. Sort of like the quarks that go into building govermentium.
Brucedevilish
A former member
Post #: 18
Hi All,
I'm glad you enjoyed this absurdity. It was sent to me by a retired teacher. In the past when I would criticize Bersin to someone they would say, "Well, Bersin is a democrat you know." I said he wasn't; he didn't act like one and no progressive group would send him out here to savage our schools. When Arnold raised him up beyond his worth and abilities the absurdity was pointed out for all to see. It showed who was behind all the chaos he spread.
It is so great to be on a forum where people can see the reality of what is going on. Peace, Margaret

wink