addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Schaumburg Dining Out Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Indian Exploration at Lal Qila (JD)

New Meetup: Indian Exploration at Lal Qila (JD)

River Grove, IL
Announcing a new Meetup for The Schaumburg Dining Out Meetup Group!

Indian Exploration at Lal Qila (JD)
May 13, 2009 6:30 PM
$2.00 per person

Indian Exploration at Lal Qila

Lal Qila is a brand new restaurant. I was actually fortunate to be the very first customer. I couldn't wait for it to open as it's on my way home. Since I was on my own I was only able to try the samosas, and one of their curry dishes and it was delicious! I hoping to try out more dishes in a "family style" set up.

We will all be ordering a dishes off the menu and sharing them family style. We will then be splitting the bill evenly with tax and tip included.

Anyone with dietary limitations, let me know in your RSVP comment and we'll allow you to order separately, but at the same price point as everyone else (This means you will pay the same) and what you order is basically the same amount of food.

Most entrees are about $10 (give or take) as a base price. Appetizers and Desserts are about $6. Figure you'll be spending about $20 on the food. We'll get a separate bill for the beverages.

This is NOT BYOB as they serve beer and wine there.

Lal Qila
2371 Hicks Road
Palatine, IL

It is just south of Lake Cook Road off of the north end of Rt 53 on the SE corner of Hicks and 53. It's in a strip mall there. It's also close to Rand Road (Rt 12).

Refund Policy
There will be a $2 deposit required. Refunds are only offered if you cancel and request it prior to 72 hours before the event. Refunds will also be offered if the event is canceled.

Learn more and RSVP here:­