Indie/BritPop Fans United! Message Board › Update for tonight...

Update for tonight...

Rachel
xneverwherex
San Francisco, CA
A few of us are meeting up at Don Giovannis 358 W 44th b/w 8th & 9th Avenue. We are meeting up at 5:15. This is reasonably early as some of us have off of work, but also to allow us time to get on over to Park Slope. Please let me know aside from those I already know who are going if you want to join, in case I need a RSVP.

We will also meet between 6:30 - 6:45 in front of the McDonalds on 42nd to catch one of the many trains that head over there. Most likely 2/3 as that was told to be the easiest.

If we are there early enough - depending on trains - Oliver suggested we can get together here. There's a cool place with Indie Rock on the juke box called the Black Sheep Pub, right off the subway stop (2/3) and on the corner of 5th and Bergen.

The best and easiest way to get there is to take the 2 or 3 train to Bergen Street. Walk west on Bergen, then south on 5th. The venue is between Sterling Place/St. John's Place or Douglass Street.

I can call anyone along the way to let them know where we are, if that'd be of help. Just get me a cell # and I can text. If not, around 8pm we'll be over at Southpaw, so people can buy tickets if they dont already have them. the show starts at 8:30 and I'm definitely going to be there for Ra Ra Riot. 347-840-0358... Rachel