addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Drinking With Strangers * San Diego Message Board › Song Requests??Party Update for this SATURDAY Aug 25 OPEN BAR Comedy Dance Party

Song Requests??Party Update for this SATURDAY Aug 25 OPEN BAR Comedy Dance Party

Kitty M.
KittyMartini
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Hey Strangers!
I've noticed that a shite-load of us are going to Queen Bee's this Saturday to swill booze and laugh till we can't breathe--then..if we're not in a laugh & booze induced coma bythen...we'll be dancing to some sweet beats spun by DJ Red Light.

If anyone bitches about the music, and says stuff like.."How come you're not playing more 80's music from MY era!!" --Just shove a jello shot in their mouth and remind them that people don't only get ONE era. Every 5 years you have a NEW era, and DJ RED Light plays the best dance music from any era that it's awesomeness came from. However, if you REALLY need to have a certain song playing, please send me songs you want to hear and I'll forward those to the DJ. I can guarantee he'll play all of them, but I'll give him the list before our party starts.

If you're planning on going and still haven't got your ticket online--remember they will only be HALF PRICE when you buy ON-LINE.

Here's the link for the ticket. To get 50% off, Use the promo code: DWS
https://comedytangoda...­

SEE YOU SATURDAY!
Please email me your song requests!!!

Kitty
Your Organizer