Drinking With Strangers * San Diego Message Board › Hoist up those Boobs and grab your Barfff Bags MATEYS!!!

Hoist up those Boobs and grab your Barfff Bags MATEYS!!! Pirate Party NEXT WEEK! your update from Kitty

Kitty M.
KittyMartini
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Hey Strangers!

I'd like to extend a warm personal welcome to all you new members who joined our group of self-indulgent, party lovin', cheap-drink whorin' STRANGERS who will soon be all of the above, only dressed up like PIRATES for the Halloween Pirate Party aboard the Star of India Ship.

This is the oldest sail ship on the planet, so needless to say it doesn't have a stripper pole!

Back in the olden days the wenches--uhmmm, ladies hoisted up their boobs with antique push-up bras. Pirate dudes tossed gold deblunes into the cleavage, and every body had a rockin' good time. Until the seas got rough, and people barfed and got scurvey and their teeth fell out. In which case its a good thing the boat didn't HAVE a stripper pole, because barfing, scurvy-ridden toothless Pirate Babes and Dudes would not even remotely enjoy a good money-throwing party to celebrate their booty.

So, getting back to the Star of India...the ship is really freakin' rad for an old vessel. And I hear the Men's room is HAUNTED! I hope Captain Bly didn't have gas or IBS. That would really suck for you guys.

SO HERE's THE UPDATE PEOPLE! If you PLAN on going to the party...you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT by a ticket at the party. You can ONLY buy them on-line. And you can ONLY get a DISCOUNT when you buy them from the LINK below:
Buy Tickets HERE. To Get $7.00 discount --In the discount code box, enter: drinkingwithstrangers

WHERE WE WILL MEET: 7:00 PM a the Water Front BAR downtown. At 8:00 we will walk over to the ship and go to the party. I'll update you a few days before the party with a SPOT on the SHIP we'll call home base. I'll have distinctive STICKERS for everyone in our group to wear on your ARM so you can find each other, IF we all get lost, arrive late..or just have no clue how to hook up with people in our group.

TEXT MESSAGE ANNOUNCEMENTS....If you want to know where we are, email me your number and I'll txt you where we are at 9pm, 10pm and 11 pm...after that I doubt I'll even be able to SPELL.

Thats it for now Mateys

Remember, if your wearing a push up bra and somebody is standing near you with a barf bag asking where the restroom is.....RUN!

SEE YOU ON SATURDAY OCT 30th!!!!!!!

IF you DONT want UPDATES....RSVP "NO" to this event.

Kitty Your Organizer Wench