January 16, 2013 · 9:00 AM
Watch Here: http://youtu.be/6P4xXaQbFOA
Time listed is Pacific time
This is eZ Sessions #4, featuring 2 x 15-minute presentations streamed live on YouTube.
Topic 1: 10 ways to improve editors' lives in eZ Publish
Built-in tricks, ways to extend the interfaces, and ready-made custom extensions to unleash the power of eZ Publish content management.
By Philipp Kamps and Peter Keung of Mugo Web
Topic 2: A/B testing in eZ Publish
A/B and Multivariate Testing enables automated design optimization: Instead of making educated guesses on visitor preferences, eZ now offers automated layout and design optimization with advanced multivariate testing.
By Roland Benedetti of eZ Systems
- A link to watch the event live will be posted 15-30 minutes before the event. In fact, here it is now! http://youtu.be/6P4xXaQbFOA
- We encourage questions! There are 3 ways to ask a question during the presentation:
1. Post a comment on this Meetup page
2. Post a comment on the streaming YouTube page
3. E-mail [masked]
- Suggest future topics or be a presenter! Post a comment below or in our discussion forum: