addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

edX Global Community Message Board › Americans, your help is much needed here!

Americans, your help is much needed here!

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello everyone!

My name is Anastasia, and I'm a university student from Russia.
I'm writing a paper about the history of the CIA, and I would like to do a little quiz among American students. If you are from the USA, I would really appreciate your help.

Please answer the following questions. I'd be grateful if you don't look for the information on the Internet. If you don't know the answer, just leave an empty space. Please be honest.

Here are the questions:
1. What does the abbreviation CIA stand for?
2. True or false? First intelligence activities were carried out during the Revolutionary War for Independence.
3. When was the CIA created? Choose the year.
a. 1937
b. 1947
c. 1957

4. In what state is the CIA headquartered?
5. What do you think the Directorate of Science and Technology of the CIA does?

Thank you :)