The Edmonton French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Poutine meetup's

Poutine meetup's

Ahmed
user 4897562
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Dear members,

I wasn't expecting such a success to the Poutine idea, I didn't limit the number of attendees untill they reached 15. I honestly doubt that the location at "La poutine" would handle 15 people, so please be prepared to be split into small groups or to eat while you're standing. I also added a new poutine meetup for September the 9th but at the Cheese Factory this time; they have more capacity to host a larger group, so if you want to come out again, or if you're on the waiting list of this meetup, feel free to RSVP to the new one.

I was also thinking that, due to the size of "La Poutine", we may head after eating to grap some coffee and enjoy some conversation. Da Capo, Transcend, and Remedy Café are all a walking distance from "La Poutine". That way we can focus on the conversation rather the cheese curds, also the beginners can get more comfortable and start focusing on the practice.

I'm open to your ideas.

Ahmed