The Edmonton Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › 300 ways to advertise your business

300 ways to advertise your business

Matt
user 4933526
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 20
Every business owner needs more advertising. The problem these days is the conventional channels of advertising can be extremely expensive and competitive.

That's why I created the E-book "300 ways to advertise your business"

The book contains tons and tons of way to get free and ultra low cost advertising for your business. It took me almost a full year to write it, and it's 127 pages of the most cutting edge advertising secrets, strategies, and ideas you've ever seen.

The focus is on internet businesses, but it works wonders for offline businesses as well. For example I just finished an advertising campaign for my financial planner. I advertised a website I built for his debt relief business which he operates out of a typical office location setup here in Edmonton. And now he's getting new leads every day!

And to do that I only used a few ideas from my e-book "300 ways to advertise your business". It really is my private personal war chest of internet and offline marketing weaponry which you can use to explode your business to new levels.

Once armed with all 300 ideas you'll never need to spend another dime on advertising again if you don't want to. And if you want to take your business to the next level, then I dare you to employ all 300+ ideas! If you do and you can't keep up with all the business you generate, then please don't blame me for that nice little problem! Because I warn you right now you won't be able to keep up with it all!

Now just $20 Dollars!!! Amazing Value!!!

The great news is that you can get your copy right now for just $20 dollars! Yes that's right just $20 bucks. I decided to lower the price to help other entrepreneurs who are just starting out and who need more advertising and more business.

So don't wait get your copy right now, and if for any reason what so ever you're not absolutely blown away by all the advertising secrets I give you in the book then you have a full 90 days to request a refund. So try it right now risk free and learn all the inventive and ingenious ways there are to let the world know about your business.

Get your copy of: e-book "300 ways to advertise your business" for just $20
There's more information about my product at my website:
http://www.icxpresidents.com­

Or buy your copy right now via PayPal and access the e-book immediately after you purchase:

(your contribution helps to support the cost of running the meeting, which helps it remain free to join. So thank you in advance for your support.)