addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Entrepreneurs Message Board › Power Networking Tip #4

Power Networking Tip #4

A former member
Post #: 76
Everyone has a network, which is defined in the dictionary as a chain of interconnected persons. The key is to tap into it and expand it.

How?
1) See and understand the connections between those in your network
2) Obvious connections include you, common interests, common purpose

Why?
1) New friends and associates broaden your base to cover your new community-the World!
2) Create business leads and form alliances
3) Achieve goals

A highly effective networker will "work the net". This means that they go into functions with a goal in mind. My individual goal when I attend an event is that I will "meet" and "understand" at least three people per event. I know what kind of person that I can help and expect that this person will be able to do the same for me. A win/win situation. The highly effective networker will take the time to cultivate a rapport.

Happy Networking!

Zanira
Ameriplan - an affordable alternative to expensive health insurance.

Remember to visit: http://www.Zanira.one...­