The ex-religious of Greater Vancouver Message Board › Scientology going after youtube videos

Scientology going after youtube videos

A former member
Post #: 12
TheDruid-3X3
TheDruid-3X3
Surrey, BC
Post #: 1,555
I was a member of Scientology for about 3 Weeks in December of 1982.

I did there First Course on how to control your Emotions when I realized that they had a Gathering on New Years Eve to pay Homage to "The Leader". I suddenly realized that this "Leader" was a Leader of a Cult and then started wanting OUT OF THERE!

So for the rest of that particular day, I politely spent the rest of that day finishing of their Course on how to control your Emotions and then went to Leave, intending on Never Returning. They then had me in their Office trying to get me to Sign Up for more of their Emotion Control Courses that would have cost a Fee.

I said that I would like to go Home to think about it. They then started BARRING MY WAY FROM THE DOOR PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING UNTIL I HAD SIGNED UP FOR THEIR NEXT EMOTIONAL CONTROL COURSE!!!

I then sort of had to FORCE MY WAY OUT OF THE DOOR THROUGH THE CROWD OF SCEINTOLOGISTS BARRING MY WAY!

That encounter put me off of Organized Religions for about 20 years until I came upon my Sacred Kuraganemochi Japanese Holly Tree in Hiroshima Japan on June 10th 2000. Until June 10th 2000, I was a Devout Atheist.

So after my Encounter with those Scientologists, I Diss Them Off Whenever I Can!

3X3
marty
marty
Burnaby, BC
Post #: 53
May the more expensive lawyers win?