This is another in the series of weekday f/Stops photo excursions around the LA area. As always, it is designed to be an informal opportunity for photography as well as a chance to interact among our fellow photo enthusiasts.
On Thursday, April 25th at 11:00am, we will meet on the plaza just outside of the entrance to the Annenberg.
The Annenberg will have a new exhibition. It’s entitled, “War/Photography: Images of Armed Conflict and its Aftermath”. I’m guessing we won’t see a lot of puppies or flowers but there will be some powerful imagery. The shows at the Annenberg are always terrific and never fail to be inspirational.
Don’t be afraid to drag your camera along. The buildings in century city make great subjects.
1. The museum is free but the parking is not. With validation from the museum, parking costs $3.50.
2. There is very little walking involved.
3. Go to http://www.annenbergspaceforphotography.org to get driving instructions and other information.
4. Take note where you park, ride the escalators up from the underground parking and ask the lobby personnel for directions.
5. If anyone wants to carpool, I recommend meeting at Woodley Park for a 10am departure. I’ll be at the parking lot along the east side of Woodley Ave a quarter mile south of Victory Blvd.
6. Contact me, John Grusd, via email at [masked] if you have any questions.