Greetings fellow foodies!
Welcome to Foodie Adventures, where people come together to enjoy good eats. The Foodie Adventures Group hosts a variety of events — including wine tasting, mixers, cooking classes, dinner parties, and exclusive foodie events throughout the Bay Area.
Look forward to seeing you soon!
To get started, join here!
1. Do you have a no-show policy?
- If you have RSVP'd "YES" to an event and decided to not show up, you are now considered "No Show" for the event. You will be removed from the group immediately after two (2) no-shows.
2. Can I still attend an event if I am on the waitlist?
- For the safety of our members, crashing member's events are not allowed. To attend an event, you must be RSVP'd as "YES" or approved by the event host.
3. What happens when I feel like someone is being flirtatious, rude, harassing, or negative towards me or others?
- We have a zero tolerance policy on harassment. Comments or messages related to age, gender, religion, ethnicity, or sexual-advancement of any sort (indirect or direct flirting) will be handled in a civil and professional manner. Please contact an organizer if this were to happen. We will protect your privacy and will send a warning to the member. If the member does not change their attitude, we will remove the member from the group.
4. Advertising/Promotional Policy
- All advertisement/promotional postings within the group must be pre-approved. An example would be promoting a 3rd party site (e.g. EventBrite) and selling admission for profit. Please contact Foodie Admin if you have any questions.
5. Do I need to bring cash when attending an event?
- Yes, please remember to always bring cash, both small & large bills as some restaurants does not accept credit cards.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About (っ◕‿◕)っ Foodie Adventures||August 14, 2016 1:02 PM||anonymous|