Free Speed Networking Gold Coast provides a fun, structured and professional environment for people to connect in the Gold Coast.
Why did the group start?
Please read these questions...
- Have you ever been to a social or business networking event and got stuck talking to someone for ages and you were too polite to say anything?!
- Didn't know when or how to ask for someone's business card?
- Do you want to meet new people but don't feel like going by yourself?
- Have you ever had to sit through a long-winded speech at a Gold Coast networking event which didn't even apply to you?
If you can understand any of those, then that's how Free Speed Networking started on the Gold Coast.
Why do people go?
1. Business Networking - Expand your business through referrals, new business contacts and discussing anything else on your entrepreneurial mind!
2. Career and Social Networking - Mix with like minded people in a fun environment.
How is Free Speed Networking Gold Coast different?
- Everyone will meet at least 10 different people a night
- Perfect for attending by yourself because everyone will be encouraged to meet someone new anyhow!
- We take the pressure of asking for the business card from you because it's built into the night!
- Structured evening - No wasted time with lengthy speeches or getting stuck talking to the same person for what seems like an eternity!
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I want to continue talking to someone for longer than 3 minutes? You can do this in the general networking section at the the half time break and at the end of the night. Also, you will most likely have their business card so you can connect anytime!
What should I bring? Business cards, your friends, your radiant smile
Is it free? Yes!
What's the dress code? Casual clothing is allowed at the venue, but we recommend smart casual as it is a relaxed yet professional environment.