The San Diego French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Loving Families Needed

Loving Families Needed

A former member
Post #: 20
Hello Everyone! My name is Kelly and I work with a non-profit company called Cultural Homestay International. We are looking for loving families in the San Diego area to host a high school foreign exchange student. All you need to provide is a bed and food. Anything else outside of the house, they have their own funds. We have students that come from all over the world. Right now we have Vietnam, Germany, China, Slovakia, Colombia, Spain, Thailand, Mongolia, BELGIUM. The list goes on and on. Also, if you have a particular interest, you can find a student who might have the same interest as you. You can build a long time friendship and go visit them in their country. Many people have done that.

We are running out of time. We only have 1 to 2 months before school starts. If you can't host for the normal 5 to 10 months, we are now looking for "Welcome Famalies" which is for only 1 to 2 months, and then we find them a new home. This is so they can get their visa and get here.

Here's the website. www.chinet.org
Email me if you have any other questions. I have an email that I can send to you with a lot more information.

I look forward to hearing from some of you.
Best regards,
Kelly