The Columbus French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Wine tasting at the Wine Guy Friday April 22 from 6pm

Wine tasting at the Wine Guy Friday April 22 from 6pm

Stephane
user 4294260
Berkeley, CA

Dear members of the French Meetup,

The first wine tasting was such a great success, I have no other choice than doing another one, so let's do it!!!!

I am happy to announce that I am going to organize a wine tasting at the Wine Guy (see address below)

Friday April 22 from 6pm

The Wine Guy, Wine Shop, Wine Bar and Bistro (Creekside)

500 Creekside Plaza

Gahanna, OH 43230

phone: 614 536 0411

www.thewineguywineshop.com/gahanna.htm­

No need to say that you are all welcome to come, members, non-members, advanced in french or beginners.

This time, if you wish to have some food with your wine, because you had too much to drink or because you are simply hungry, appetizers will be available.

Fun, at this event, is guaranteed, so if you want to come, let me know as soon as possible, you won't regret it.

The number of people for this event is limited to app. 15 people so don't wait to contact me.

If you do it at the last minute, chances are that we will be already full, and trust me you don't want to miss it.

So again, if you are interested and willing to come let me know as soon as possible.
I need to know how many persons will come in order for me to make reservation.
Thank you all for being part of this great group of people.

Je vous souhaite a tous un excellent weekend. Je compte sur vous, alors venez nombreux celebrer le debut du printemps. On va passer un bon moment, je peux vous l'assurer.

A la semaine prochaine.

Stephane

PS: If I have chosen this wine bistro, it is because many of you have suggested it, when I requested for your help, few month ago. Many of you told me that it was a great place to have wine tasting, so let's do it!!!! and critics are good so why not...