add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Theatre, Music & Cabaret Society Message Board › Heavy Metal vs Classical

Heavy Metal vs Classical

A former member
Post #: 6
Hi All,
Just wanted to comment on Ivana's attack on Jack's idea for a heavy metal night. I'm not a big heavy metal fan, but I appreciated Jack's idea simply because it was different. Just because we don't like heavy metal, doesn't mean the idea is 'terrible' or 'very silly'. There are 466 members of this meetup - if only 2 per cent are interested in heavy metal, that's 9 people who could get together for a concert. So let's encourage new ideas even if they're not to our taste.
Cheers, Mike
A former member
Post #: 7
Ivana chose to reply to my above comment in the ideas section, so I've pasted her comments here and am replying accordingly.

<MIKE HOLLAND - I sure your nice guy- but people from this
group they send message me like "he from Insular Peninsular">
Yes, I am a nice guy and the insular peninsula is heaven on earth. You should come and visit some time. I'll show you around :-)

<So this JACK...he join this group one day ago - this group for "30s & 40s" but
from photo he look perhaps 70? or 75? AND he is in this heavy metal - no!>
I suspect that's not his real photo and he's having a bit of fun.

<And in his profile he says "fock off tired of questions"? RUDE!!>
Good point.

< I google heavy metal bands he says - NONE are in
Australia and none are touring in australia>
He actually wrote 'bands like these', not the actual bands. He was mentioning those as examples.

<And MIKE - you say if 2% like idea then OK - but 1 person out
of 466 is 0.21% - so you no so good at mathesmatics?>
I said 9 people, not one person. 2% of 466 is 9 people (9.32 to be exact), so maybe you no so good at mathematics, Ivana ;-)

A former member
Post #: 40
Jack is a spammer (with a sense of humour). Certainly not a geriatric. Click on the spam button to report him.