Furlife Message Board › Looking for artist

Looking for artist

Blaidd G.
user 26783562
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
Hello. I have a rather vague concept of my character/fursona/future fursuit. I know I'm an Arctic Wolf (who was born in Louisiana and doesn't like cold, so that's a little complicated). I know I intend my fursuit to be more realistic (not werewolf looking, or scary, or anything like that... just not quite so ... cartoony). I'll probably use taxidermy eyes, nose, and teeth, for example. Beyond that, I have some concepts, but nothing really set in stone. I am looking for a few good artists that I can give the rest of my details (such as they are) to, and pick from them the one that suits me best. I will then make my first fursuit based on that design, as well as use it as my profile picture. You know what? Let's make this a contest. The person whose design I fall in love with will get $100 and something simple of their choice made (i.e. ears, tail, etc). My roommate can help me make "boffing"/LARP weapons, armor, clothes, etc as well. The second and third place will each get $25. Interested? Send me an email and I'll respond as soon as I can. My email gets pushed to my phone, so I should be able to respond within a couple hours.
Ryan (.
Skyan
Seattle, WA
Post #: 73
That's a pretty generous offer. You'll probably get some good results if you post it on FA as well.