Furlife Message Board › What ever happened to...

What ever happened to...

A former member
Post #: 6
Furries just "Hanging out?" It just seems that all they want to do is go somewhere only if it has meaning to it. When was the last time you met one or a few other people and just went around on a random adventure? I want more of that, like the good ol' days, but it seems hard to come by any more.
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 39
I dunno! I'm up for it. The problem maybe is that we're all so far apart. Seattle is too damn big. Would be kinda fun if we took over a bar or something we'd all agree to meet up at whenever we had spare time. :3

Like a downright furry bar!
Keeko
user 12280507
Seattle, WA
Post #: 135
I'm hearing "furry pub crawl". >w>
Argi
user 26598082
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 2
+1 on the pub crawl, haha!
Leo
user 15868011
Langley, WA
Post #: 13
+4 agility on the pub crawl!
Raikon K.
user 12741522
Everett, WA
Post #: 239
Hobbes does that all the time, but like that's why I did the AFK meet it may be possible D&D campaign but it's mostly just to hang out and have fun and just ignore society mostly.
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 40
Rei: I think the problem with that is most people don't live near Everret. It's quite a drive for 70% of the meet.
A former member
Post #: 7
I have been going to fur meets for almost 9 years now, and 95% of the time I take the bus. It really isn't that difficult, I just think people can lack motivation, or whatever reason they'll spew out. In fact, I enjoy taking the bus, but that's just me. I'm very mobile for my lack of transportation so I seize an opportunity to meet up with someone or a group of people when I have the chance.

Me and another fur in the Bellevue area were talking about doing some pub meets in the future, so maybe that can be arranged quite soon.

MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 43
That'd be awesome Sevet, and not just cause I know it would be near where I live. XD
A former member
Post #: 8
I think I am going to add that to my next meet list, to have a 21+ meet at a local bar, maybe hop a few. I'm really interested in having some smaller group activities outside of that; Whether it's just two of us or a few extras and playing games for a few hours, or what have you.