Furlife Message Board › CDA, Id/Spokane, Wa furs for meets

CDA, Id/Spokane, Wa furs for meets

Dark S.
DarkStormDragon
Bayview, ID
Post #: 1
Hey new to the group but trying to find Furs in my area to meet, that area being Sandpoint to CDA, Idaho and out to Spokane, Washington, for now I don't have a suit so I suppose I would end up a Spotter/Handler, fine with that but might need training >.> yes whips and chains are acceptable but I better get a happy ending... by the way Straight for those that need to know, I flirt but for the time being, I can't see myself crossing the fence so to speak.

Suit is a WIP got a friend out of Spokane that is helping me with it, the design is basically together, not the best sketch in the world but will try to get it uploaded at some point, I have been with the SCA for a few years so slightly familiar with Persona life, just recently started filling out my Fursona, have been calling myself a Dragon trapped in a Human body sense I was 16 just never had a group I could admit that to, having grown up in Southeastern Georgia there are not many Furs around.

Anyways I hope I can get some interest stirred up here, would love to hit a few Seattle meets but being unable to drive at the moment limits mobility, I am a mechanic, not certified so willing to trade some mechanical car work for rides or work out other trades, yes I believe the barter system is still alive to some extent in the world.
Sam T.
user 35226522
Spokane, WA
Post #: 1
I live pretty close to spokane :)