addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Sad skunkie :(

Sad skunkie :(

StarSkunk
user 22952381
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Had my birthday yesterday, and I should have had a good day, but I got a call from work saying I was laid off...no warning, no hey we'll see what we can do for you, just 'sorry, we don't need you anymore.' Now I'm collecting unemployment. I should be fine, I'm making $210 a week and pay $520 a month in rent including utilities, but I may need to leave my options open just in case things don't quite work out that way. So yeah, if you don't see me at many of the upcoming meetups, that'd be why. :P
Lord Flame S.
LordFlameStryke
Calgary, AB
Post #: 2,502
Sucks when that happens..... For me, it was even after I stayed late for them that the said, "don't come back now, ya hear?" It wasn't my hatchingday, but it was 4 days before it.....
Mortuest
Fur-curious
Seattle, WA
Post #: 19
Sorry to hear about your situation. What kind of work can you do?
StarSkunk
user 22952381
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
Well, generally I've been doing customer service type work, but if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears :)
StarSkunk
user 22952381
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
As if the loss of a job wasn't bad enough, now my car has broken down - and as I don't live anywhere near bus lines, this really throws a monkey wrench into things, especially as I'm only making unemployment and may not have the money to get my vehicle fixed. Could anything else go wrong? :(