Gainesville Hackerspace Message Board › Will anyone be at HackerSpace tonight????

Will anyone be at HackerSpace tonight???? I wish to meet with folks quickly regarding the below!!!

James K.
JamesIq
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 3

Fantastic JavaScript + KnockOut + Durandal builds starting in Gainesville nights and weekends, join with me, join a POD!
---------
This is not a job and for many of us is a nights and weekends only thing, please read fully and for those that don't know me speaking is my gift, not writing, so please just join me for tomorrow nights chat to get the rest of the story or email me and we will setup some time to chat!

-------------------------------

Friends, we have the author of Durandal, Caliburn and Caliburn Micro leading us through the build out of some great JavaScript / Jquery / KnockOut / Durandal / Require builds right now. We have several teams launching in the next few days and weeks, training is provided, for great programmers looking to adopt the most aggressive current HTML5 + JQuery way of building full on enterprise applications. This isn't for the faint of heart, and it doesn't matter if you are coming from PHP or Python or .NET you can join! Best of all each of the companies engaged have agree to cut of a huge slice of share royalty/ownership in some products I just know you will come to love. As each of these products goes to market in a 3 - 4 month nights and weekends joint effort of teams put together of folks just like yourself!

Thats it, no BS, started in Gainesville, huge share risk shared rewards opportunities to trade a little nights and weekends for the reoccuring revenues of long term payouts and partial ownership opportunities of PRODUCTs!!! FOR THE WIN!!!

Next meeting is set for Wednesday 8pm est. to learn more. We have a Durandal 2 and JQuery MVC HotTowel SPA training set for Thursday morning 9 - 12am (these are recorded for folks that join late and or are only able to participate nights and weekends!)

Email James@10-Geek.com for more information, this opportunity is only for skilled developers, designers, ux leads, testers and folks interested in being a part of a high performing nights and weekends change the world team of awesome that is taking the very smallest bit of amazing future product to market with a product owner intending to share in whatever profits form. As soon as the new product companies start to produce enough incomes they (including the team that built the product) will stop taking on investments from talented development folks and the very same developers that solved the problems and took the product to market would start to hire themselves and or spend their new company money to hire talent and perhaps forever more be a partial owner / fingers-crossed BIG bucks payout recipient of monthly dividends !

If nothing else, for the love of goodness, gift yourself with permission to join tomorrow nights call and see if this just might be the beginning of a better way of life! Stop trading time for money and start getting paid to solve complex problems along side honest and sharing business folks that the entire team might go on to make unreasonably wonderful amounts of money before Christmas of this year!!!