|Sent on:||Monday, August 8, 2011 3:31 PM|
Dear Social Entrepreneurs and Change-makers,
Thanks to so many of your successes and feedback about our Meetup, momentum is building and more people are signing up! Of course we can never have enough Solutionaries! In an effort to convey our message, we're going to be doing a bit of marketing about our meetup, including linking it to a more robust website and posting a short video on the site about what we do and how our Mastermind works. We'll also be posting a few bios of some of you who attend regularly.
The main purpose of this message is to give everyone a head's up that we will have a videographer shooting a short "about us" video for the website. If you want to dress up a bit that's great, but no need. It's most important that you're yourself.
We'll be doing our regular Mastermind, splitting into two or three groups to ensure everyone gets enough time and attention. Aside from however you want to dress, please be prepared with:
- your vision/mission/passion/idea and why
- project name, purpose, impact so far
- progress since last time you attended (if this applies)
- challenge you're currently facing that you'd most like help/support/advice/resources to get you through to the next phase.
- interest in learning about and contributing to others' projects
See you soon!
Eve and Yebuny