November 19, 2012
I learnt the basics of German years ago, but not conversationally. I like Germany and want to be able to communicate with the locals better.
No answer yet
Sign in to post a Greeting.
You're learning German but you don't know anybody to practice with.
You used to speak German but it's all rusty now and you'd like to practice again.
You're new in town and meeting people who speak German just like seems a great idea.
Join us, we meet twice times a month:
- every 2nd Wednesday at The George Inn - main event
- every 4th Wednesday at The Harcourt Arms
We also meet on occasion for a picnic, to watch a German film or a football game when German or a German team plays at The Albion in West Kensington.
The venues might change on occasion as we try new things.
- The George Inn - 77 Borough High Street, London SE1 1NH or the Old King's Head on the same street, close to London Bridge Station!
- The Harcourt Arms - 32 Harcourt Street, London W1H 4HX, close to Paddington Station and Marylebone station!
- The Albion - 121 Hammersmith Road W14 0QL, close to Kensington Olympia Station!
See you soon, bis bald,
from German Language Coach
Wednesday, Jul 16
6,279 London Strollers
Sunday, Jul 13
7,189 Expat Americans in London
Thursday, Aug 21
1,676 Badminton Players
Saturday, Jul 12
1,925 Beer Drinkers
Thursday, Jul 17
Not registered with us yet?
Forgot your password?
Meetup members, Log in