addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Seattle German Language Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for an International Game Tester

Looking for an International Game Tester

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Everyone!

My name is Laurel and I am an Associate Recruiter for Experis looking to build partnerships with a wide variety of clients in the Seattle area.

Right now, we have a 3 month project in Bellevue to test the new PC game- Hawken- which is a mech style shooter game. The project will start on July 2nd. This is a 40+ hour per week position that requires onsite work in Bellevue during core business hours. Details follow:

Check out these clips and let me know what you think! http://www.youtube.co...­

Job Details-

International Tester- we have the following 3 roles to fill:

We need 1 German speaker, 1 Spanish/Iberian, and 1 French native speaker that is interested in the gaming world (ideally plays PC and/or console games). Game testing experience (professional or open beta is a secondary skill to the native language piece). But, you must be a passionate gamer!

All applicants must have active US working status, be local to the Seattle area, and available to join (full time) starting on July 2nd.

Please send your Word resume along with a summary of the games you play, open betas you have participated in, game leader boards you are listed on, etc. to laurel.westbrook@experis.com or any referrals or suggestions.

Thank you and I look for.ard to speaking with you!