TO DOWNLOAD A SCREENING PASS
1) Go to http://www.gofobo.com/rsvp
2) Enter RSVP Code: KIXATLKNW8
3) Print pass and attend screening
*Please note - Remember to arrive an hour early as screenings are always overbooked to ensure a full theater. Seating is first come-first served, and is not guaranteed.
THIS IS NOT A HOSTED MEETUP - No Organzier will be on-hand
LADIES - READ DIRECTIONS BELOW TO AVOID ISSUES WITH YOUR TICKETS (we get asked these questions a million times)
1) When you go to gobofo - you MUST be able to print your tickets at the time you register - if you wait, gobofo may revoke the tickets or you could have problems printing later. DO NOT WAIT - We cannot stress this enough.
2) If you have issues printing your tickets - try a different browser such as Google Chrome or try another computer. We do not control the printing of tickets and we are not tech support experts.
3) You MUST bring your PRINTED PASSES with you to the theater. No exceptions! Suggest you be in line by 6:30 to get access to the movie.
4) If you have tickets you cannot use, please offer them to someone else.
5) The tickets are controlled by the promotional agency, when they are gone, that's it. Ask someone who is not going to give you their tickets.
Movie Synopsis: India Stoker (Mia Wasikowska) was not prepared to lose her father and best friend Richard (Dermot Mulroney) in a tragic auto accident. The solitude of her woodsy family estate, the peace of her tranquil town, and the unspoken somberness of her home life are suddenly upended by not only this mysterious accident, but by the sudden arrival of her Uncle Charlie (Matthew Goode), whom she never knew existed. When Charlie moves in with her and her emotionally unstable mother Evie (Nicole Kidman), India thinks the void left by her father's death is finally being filled by his closet bloodline. Soon after his arrival, India comes to suspect that this mysterious, charming man has ulterior motives. Yet instead of feeling outrage or horror, this friendless young woman becomes increasingly infatuated with him.