GJS / GJSTODAY.ORG Message Board › Daily Sentinel story
|A former member||
Hi, everyone! I'm writing a story for this Friday's Out & About in The Daily Sentinel about what sort of place the Grand Valley is for meeting people if you're single (and as someone who is single, I feel qualified to write this, so you don't need to worry that I'll be approaching it like Margaret Mead or something). Anyway, I'd love your perspective, so if you're willing, please e-mail me at Rachel.Sauer@gjsentinel.com or call me at 256.4263. My specific questions are:
1. Is it easy or difficult to meet people to date in the Grand Valley?
2. What are the most common ways of meeting people here, i.e. clubs, the internet, nightclubs/bars, etc.?
3. How do you, personally, meet people to date here in the Valley?
4. Are there any specific places/clubs where interesting, date-able people seem to congregate around here?
5. What's your name and (I have to ask, I hate it but I do) age?