addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Got.rb Message Board › Looking for a passionate RoR-ninja for a cool web project

Looking for a passionate RoR-ninja for a cool web project

Christian
user 37707242
Göteborg, SE
Post #: 1
Hey Guys!

First, I am really sorry if I am breaking some form of rule or etiquette here. Please tell me if that is the case so that I can remove this post asap.

Anyway, we are looking for one more backend developer for IGDb.com. This is a web project still in a very initial stage. We are developing a prototype/mvp that we want to benchmark on a large amount of beta users.

IGDb.com is an informational database intended for both game consumers and companies within the gaming industry. It is entirely based on RoR and has been developed for about a year.

Our current lead designer is a RoR-master, but due to other commitments has less time for the project. We are very close to launch the first phase in our closed beta period.

So is there anyone here that is interested in a cool hobby project with major potential? We can promise you a creative, lean and agile development environment and a gazillion challenges to overcome ;) So a perfect way to hone your RoR skills, in other words.

IGDb.com is hosted on Heroku and Amazon. I will gladly provide you with Github access so that you can take a look at the code. The current team consists of 1 designer, 1 front end, 1 backend, 1 marketing and 1 project lead.

Don't hesitate to ask questions or provide feedback on how I can increase the probability to find our next developer.

Thanks Guys!
/Christian
Christian
user 37707242
Göteborg, SE
Post #: 2
Oh, forgot to mention: It would be cool if we could find a developer in Gothenburg (hence me posting here) so that we actually can meet face to face.

/C