Green Apple Message Board › The Green Energy Option - the North American Power Story.

The Green Energy Option - the North American Power Story.

A former member
Years ago I developed some Green Energy marketing programs for an ESCO, in spite of the fact that the company could not see why anyone would buy green energy.

Dollar for dollar, there are a lot of things that you can do to improve on the energy situation, which offer a higher return than buying green energy. However, politically it may still be worthwhile to buy green energy and make a point.

Recently I found one company that has--in my view--the ideal formula. Essentially they allow every customer to make referrals, and here comes the kicker: they double their referral commissions if you opt for 100% green power. The basic product is 25% green, and very competitive with the standard ConEd rates, and the 100% green product is an option.

Here is a Video on North American Power, and here is the signup information for North American Power

To what extent you want to market it, is entirely your option, but every customer has the right per definition, and some will make quite a bit of money with it. The Potential is clearly there.