Hi there, GTDists!
As you may remember, Philip Martin offered a challenge to our membership at the August Meetup to help one lucky member of the group go see David Allen *live* on September 16, 2009. David Vurdelja and Philip have been so kind as to put together this raffle. Please review the rules below and if you're interested, please let Philip know ASAP. Hopefully we'll have a few GTD-DC faces at the event on 9/16 and one lucky winner from the group!
See you all at the GTD-DC September Meetup!
Rules of the Road:
1. Twenty (20) raffle tickets are being offered at $40.00 each.
2. Individuals may purchase more than one (1) ticket to increase their odds of winning.
2. Grand Prize is attendance at a one-day "Making It All Work" Seminar with David Allen (live and in person), on September 16 in D.C. (value: $995)
3. Every ticket buyer will receive a two (2) hour facilitated workshop with Philip, Ray, and David.
4. Interested ticket buyers are to notify Philip of their desire to buy a raffle ticket at: [address removed] or (703) 904-4104.
5. Ticket buyers are to pay by credit card by contacting Philip at (703)[masked] with their credit card information. (Do not email your payment information for privacy/security reasons.)
5. Tickets are offered exclusively to our GTD-DC Users Group until close of business Friday, September 4, 2009.
6. Any remaining tickets will be offered to others outside of the GTD-DC Users Group after the deadline.
7. All twenty (20) tickets must be sold for the drawing to take place.
8. If all tickets are not sold, ticket buyers will be notified and their credit cards will not processed. (Note: credit cards will not be processed until after the drawing takes place.)
9. Winner will be selected the week of September 7th in a drawing by Philip in the presence of two (2) GTD Users Group members.
Please call Philip as soon as possible and let him know if you're interested with your payment information.
GTD-DC Meetup OrganizerGetting Things Done DC (GTD DC)Getting Things Done DC (GTD DC) Sep?