addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

GTS Law of Attraction Group / GTS Society Message Board › CLAIMING THE I AM, CLAIMING OUR POWER WITHIN

CLAIMING THE I AM, CLAIMING OUR POWER WITHIN

Margaret F.
user 14503497
Tampa, FL
Post #: 4

“CLAIM IT”, CLAIM TO BE THAT WHICH CALLS FORTH ALL THINGS!
CLAIM OUR I AM THAT, CALL IT FORTH WITHIN THE I AM, DARE TO CLAIM OUR BIRTHRIGHT AS, THE FATHER, THE MOTHER, THE SON, THE CHRIST SELF, AND AS GOD OF ALL. CLAIM IT WITH CONFINDENCE AND SO IT IS.
IN CLAIMING AND COMANDING I AM THIS, WE ARE THAT WITHIN OUR BEINGNESS, WE ARE EMANTING THE ENERGY OF THAT; AND THE MORE WE MEDITATE AND CONTEMPLATE I AM THIS, I AM LOVE, I AM JOY, I AM WELLBEINGNESS, I AM ABUNDANCE, I AM THE EMPOWERED ONE, I AM THE DIVINE ENERGY THAT MANIFEST AND FORMS WORLDS FROM MY BEINGNESS, THE MORE WE FEEL IT, THE FEELING OF IT STARTS EXPANDING BIGGER AND BIGGER AND THAN STARTS BUBBLING OUT FROM US!
WHEN WE SAY “I AM SOMETHING”, THERE IS NO ARGUING WITH IT, IT MANIFEST IN SOME WAY TO SOME DEGREE AND THE MORE WE DO IT, THE MORE POWERFUL IT BECOMES, THE MORE POWERFUL IT BECOMES THE BIGGER AND BIGGER THE MANIFESTATION OF IT!!!
WE ARE MANIFESTING ALL THE TIME IN THE “I AM STATE”, WHAT EVER WE ARE BELIEVING ABOUT OURSELVES OR THE WORLD AROUND US, WE ARE MAKING AN INTERNAL “I AM STATEMENT”!
SO NOW LETS CLAIM “I AM”,
SILENTLY GO WITHIN AND SPEAK THE WORDS “I AM” ADDING THE WORD FOR YOUR STRONGEST DESIRE, GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD AND FEEL IT IN YOUR HEART, WITHIN YOUR HEART CHARKRA. DO THIS FOUR TIMES. BREATH IT IN & OUT WITH IT EYES CLOSE, FEELING THE EXPANSION OF IT WITHIN YOUR CHEST.
DID YOU FEEL THE FEELING OF THE DESIRE START TO EXPAND IN YOUR CHEST, DID YOU FEEL THE BUBBLING OUT OF IT…THOSE ARE THE FEELINGS THAT MANIFEST BIG!!
SO LET ME CLOSE WITH THIS. . .
WE HAVE MADE THIS MUCH MORE COMPLICATED THAN IT IS. . .
WHAT EVER WE CAN CONCIEVE WE ALREADY ARE . . .
IT IS REALLY AS SIMPLE AS SAYING I AM THIS AND MEANING IT, FEELING IT BELIEVING IT . . . AND
GINA HAS IT RIGHT IN THESE FEW LINES. . .
DARE TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!
YOU'VE "GOT THE SECRET"!
DISCOVER YOUR POWER FROM WITHIN!
FOLLOW YOUR * INNER COMPASS * AND LET THE MAJIK BEGIN...