Date: Wednesday May 23, 2012 (the day after HBaseCon)
Time: 10 AM - 6 PM
Theme: 0.96 stabilization and issues
Let's hack on Apache HBase together. Lunch, wireless connectivity, and whiteboards will be provided. Bring your laptops, smarts, and joviality.
Here's a suggested agenda as blessed by Stack. Not meant to be long presentations or talks, just a few minutes each to get things rolling:
* Talk about performance - Todd, JD, etc.
* Wire compatibility huddle and update - Jimmy, etc.
* Discussion on idea of creating new client on top of asynchbase - Andrew, Benoit?
* More structured testing for release candidates - Dave
* Chat about snapshots - Jesse
* Maven modularization of the HBase codebase - Jesse
* HDFS durable sync - Lars H.
* Newbie corner: discussion on how to do code reviews