addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weekend Hikers...Plus Message Board › Ciao. For now.

Ciao. For now.

A former member
Post #: 174

Hello!

As someone who loves backpacking, I made a vow this year to ADD more backpacking to my life. Although it is hard for me to take off work, I am perfecting the art of backpacking on a normal 2 day weekend. Hooray! Where I do love to teach people about the outdoors, race up the trail, punish my lungs at high altitude, talk about my favorite gear and “geek” out with other organizers about ALL the mountains we want to summit.

I will now be leading backpacking outings on the Colorado Backpackers and Campers Meetup group. Jeff Dillavou is a very experienced and amazing guy who heads up the Backpacker group. I have enjoyed meeting all the amazing, fun and wild people on Weekend Hikers. Many of you, I now call friend and I am lucky for that. If you are a backpacker, please join this other group and I look forward to seeing you. There are many very experienced backpackers and campers in this group, who would love to meet other experienced and like-minded individuals.

http://www.meetup.com...­

There are many events posted on WHP through September. You may catch me posting an event here on Weekend Hikers, someday. But it will be rare. My focus is on the 13ers, backpacking trips, and more adventure overall. In addition to my charity events, AT, zip line, rock climbing and to the moon!!!

If you want to follow me quasi *socially*, look up “Things to do in Denver before you’re dead”

http://www.meetup.com...­

Thank you. It’s been a wonderful ride for past 2.5 years. Namaste.

kimmy