Weekend Hikers...Plus Message Board › My favorite yoga instructor in town

My favorite yoga instructor in town

A former member
Post #: 437
Scott Anderson who has made WAY famous finally opened his own place. For years he has taught Warrior Academy Yoga at Vital. His INTENSE sets of intensity, yoga moves and mind opening ways of telling stories, hooked me the first class of his I ever took. It is 90 minutes of WOW! I went back in 2010 and I found myself addicted to his class. I would go on a weekly basis and you have to go early. At the Vital location, the room held 70 and if you did not get there early, you like many, were turned away. The class is made of a large percentage of men, who came to get a WORKOUT. I used WAY to train for the first time I did the Tough Mudder. This is NOT your ordinary, yoga class. Best story, I took a guy friend and he only made 30 minutes of the class and could not withstand it. When I FINISHED the class as I always did, he said "boy kimmy, you are a tough cookie". Today is the Grand Opening of Warrior Yoga studio!!!!!

2828 North Speer
Denver Co

http://www.warrioraca...­

Today is free classes!

WAY Flow - 8am
WAY Cardio - 10am
WAY Calm - Noon
WAY Tough - 2pm
WAY Core - 4pm

My favorite is the TOUGH class. Although I've been on a break, WAY is the hardest thing I do for a workout. And many of you know how I spend my weeks, so that should say a lot about Scott Anderson. Love him!

Come see a new yoga practice and studio. Today is a party, free yoga, music and drinks. They also opened a acupuncture practice at same address.

Be active, get down with yoga!

kimmy