addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Weekend Hikers...Plus Message Board › Special announcements for Sunday Hikes

Special announcements for Sunday Hikes

A former member
Sunday Hikes - Special Announcements

Hi All

I have several news items today:

* Today, we have 2 new assistant Organizers.
Renee is very experienced with hiking and the Colorado outdoors. She loves to dance to guys:) Mike is a great organizer, conversationalists, and all-around bon vivant. He will help Eric with the Sunday hikes.

* I will be on an overseas work assignment for 4 to 5 weeks beginning November 6th. Thanks to these three organizers, the hikes can continue while I'm away. More news... Snow shoe events will be organized this winter. Parks in Boulder are great for this and good lunch spots are everywhere.

* SATURDAY Hikes - This is great . Renee can only do hikes on Saturday, and so many have asked for this. Look forward to having this opportunity this fall and winter, and some weekends you will see two hikes for each day

How do You Pay for All this, Jan?

Glad you asked:) Meetup does charge monthly fees to organize. I'm behind that because it keeps Meetup a pure meetup site without all the garbage advertising. This is a better way to run a site such as Meetup

You can Help out with a Donation

Small or large a contribution will be appreciated. You can easily donate online with Credit Card, Debit Card, or Paypal. See instructions pro credit/debit cars on this page.

Go here: Donate Online

Donations are not required to come on the hikes, but you can sure help out with a small contribution.

There's also time and effort in planning and scouting the terrain for the hikes, as well. I will keep the fees covered, but it wouldn't hurt if you offered the leader on a hike day something for fuel. Or just chip in and buy their lunch.

Go here to Contribute: Donate Online

Thanks,
Jan