Sacramento region's History Enthusiasts
We are the place for like-minded people to make new friends and enjoy history-based events, outings, and social gatherings.
Besides visiting museums and historical sites, we also do fun gatherings to talk about history, exchange views and or insights.
We also do get togethers to watch, and or, discuss afterwards, an historical documentary.
This is not group for children. The events and discussions are for adults, only.
To Become a Member:
1. Post a current photograph of your face that is clear to see. No hats or sunglasses.
2. Use your true name. You may just provide your first name. You may also use your common nickname of your true name, such Rick for Richard.
3. Have good character. We visit public places and facilities with artifacts.
4. Be an active participant either by attending meet ups, volunteering to help, log in to the website regularly, and or engaging in discussions. Also, be willing to contribute towards costs of the group and functions.
5. Posses a positive attitude and be courteous.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers
Act now and get 50% off.
Until February 1.