Welcome to the Happiness Club NY!
- Are there things that I can do today to be happier?
- What do happy people do to be happy?
- What does research say about happiness?
In 1998, Positive Psychology was launched by then American Psychological Association president Martin Seligman. Positive Psychology is a branch of psychology that studies the good life: what makes people happier
, more productive
, and more successful
What is this new "science of happiness
"? At the Happiness Club NY, we will always have a session topic, we will always have discussion, and we will always have a social component to each meeting! Looking forward to seeing you. Past Topics:
June, 07 - How and Why We Study Happiness
July, 07 - Positive Thinking
August, 07 - Positive Emotions
September, 07 - Positive Authenticity and Strengths
October, 07 - Positive Choices
November, 07 - Positive Habits!
-----YOU'LL LOVE THESE LINKS----- Positive Psychology News.com
- Where science meets happiness. A latest findings site with 25+ authors, updated daily. Senia.com Positive Psychology Coaching
- Ideas on using happiness techniques in coaching yourself and others.