addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Houston PHP Users Group Message Board › Looking for a Development Partner

Looking for a Development Partner

A former member
Post #: 7
I am looking to get a new startup project off of the ground which will be a competitor to iLike (http://www.ilike.com)...­. You can see the placeholder at MyFavorites.com.

I am looking for someone with PHP experience to partner with me on this project for an equity stake and get a prototype up and running.

I also currently author the StartupHouston.com blog and so have good experience and contacts within the Houston tech and financial community to help make this successful.

Rgds,
Kurt Stoll
kurt 'at' startuphouston.com