This is an INTERMEDIATE ride w/ ~7 miles of fun & twisty single track. We ride all 3 trails, then take the fire roads back. Followed by dinner somewhere.
Please post a comment on the Meetup Event if you are going to be late.
1. You need a mountain bike. The local trails have lots of roots and slick tires won't get you any traction.
2. Helmets are required.
3. You ride at your own risk.
4. We love to meet new people, but please do us a flavor and RSVP. Thanks!!
5. Don't out-ride your abilities...please. Use extreme caution until you feel like you've mastered it, please. That said...
6. Nothing at Harwood is all that technical.
7. We regroup on occasion throughout the ride to make sure we don't lose anybody. Someone will help you get back to the parking lot if all of a sudden you realize that it isn't going well for you.
8. Dinner afterwards is a group decision, but previous choices have included BBQ or seafood places and local pubs.
9. Don't be worried about how fast you ride. There is always someone who is faster. We're here to have fun and stay together. This is a fun, group ride, not the World Championships.