Hey! We're so glad you found us! Our monthly discussion group is open to residents of and visitors to Palm Springs and the surrounding Desert Cities. Meetings are usually held on the second Sunday of the month @ 10 am, at the home of one of our members (check the calendar to confirm). We hope you come, and meet other atheists, freethinkers, agnostics, and other seekers of evidence-based truth. Gather to discuss beliefs and philosophies, and make new friends.
Check out our website at http://palmspringsatheists.wordpress.com/
And here's our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Palm-Springs-...
SOME SUGGESTED READING:
- Poisonwood Bible
- Infidel by Hirsi Ali
- The Bible, Religion, and Morality by Steve Allen
- Woe to the Women: the Bible Told Me So by Annie Laurie Gaylor
- Women without Superstition: No Gods No Masters edited by AL Gaynor order at FFRF.org
- Losing My Religion: How I Lost My Faith Reporting on Religion in America-and Found Unexpected Peace by William Lobdell
- A World Lit Only by Fire: The Medieval Mind and the Renaissance: Portrait of an Age
- The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark by Carl Segan
Membership is open to everyone
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Thursday, February 5, 2015 2:00 PM
Sunday, February 8, 2015 10:00 AM
Thursday, March 5, 2015 2:00 PM
Sunday, March 8, 2015 10:00 AM
Sunday, April 12, 2015 10:00 AM
Sunday, May 10, 2015 10:00 AM
Sunday, June 14, 2015 10:00 AM
Sunday, July 12, 2015 10:00 AM
Sunday, August 9, 2015 10:00 AM
Sunday, September 13, 2015 10:00 AM
Sunday, October 11, 2015 10:00 AM
Sunday, November 8, 2015 10:00 AM
Sunday, December 13, 2015 10:00 AM
Sunday, January 10, 2016 10:00 AM
Act now and get 50% off.
Until February 1.