Progressive Dinner at Tigelleria Organic Restaurant
Date: Monday, 1/27
Time: 6PM – Check-in; 6:30 Dinner begins
Register here to secure your spot: http://progressivedinner.eventbee.com
Age range: 35-61 (see three different age groups)
The groups are:
· Ladies 35-42; Men 38-45
· Ladies 43-50; Men 46-53
· Ladies 51-58; Men 54-61
Please join me for a Progressive Dinner at the phenomenal and highly rated - Tigelleria Organic Restaurant in downtown Campbell.
Progressive dinners are a great way to make new friends and possibly romantic connections while trying out new restaurants. If you like dining out, what’s better than meeting new people who enjoy the same?
The staff at Tigelleria understands how Progressive Dinners work and plans to serve entrees to each table at the same time so you are not waiting on one another to start enjoying your own. And, they are going to make it easy for us to switch tables by providing new place settings. Additionally, they are offering choices for your salad, entrée and dessert! Normally, we only have a variety of entrees to choose between.
We are going to try something new this time – 3 age groups. And, when the seat switching between courses occurs, men and women will take turns switching within your age group –unless I do not get enough people for one group and then I have to do what is best for the group overall. Please note, I am not making any guarantees about gender balance by age group; it is my goal - which means I’m going to try to make it happen.
I hope you can see we are doing everything possible to make this an amazing experience.
The groups are:
· Table 1: Ladies 35-42; Men 38-45
· Table 2: Ladies 43-50; Men 46-53
· Table 3: Ladies 51-58; Men 54-61
You decide which group you fit best and that’s where you will be seated. Please be mindful though the others in your group hope you stick to something close to reality.
Menu: (The servers will take your selections the evening of the event)
Check in at 6:00PM
Upon check-in, we will have a brief mixer. Enjoy a glass of Prosecco or non-alcohol beverage.
Sit down at 6:30 PM
Insalate (Choice of salads):
· Mista Salad – greens, arugula, kale, spinach, garbanzo beans, cherry tomatoes & red onions tossed with delicate extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette dressing
· Black Kale Salad – black kale tossed in lemon juice, honey & olive oil with mango, pine nuts & homemade goat & walnut cheese.
Pasta e Carni (Choice of pasta or meat):
· Capellacci di Zucca - ring-shaped organic egg pasta ﬁlled with roasted pumpkin, amaretto cookies, parmigiano dop & a hint of nutmeg, served with butter & sage and our homemade mostarda mantovana
· Tagliata alla Salsine - all natural “chateaubriand” steak. seasoned with salt and fresh black pepper and grilled to your temperature of choice. served cut in strips over cubed baked potatoes with sides of garlic butter, olive tapenade and balsamic reduction.
· Involtini di Pollo - organic chicken breast rolls, stuﬀed with prosciutto cotto, mozzarella and sage; covered in a light cream & white mushroom sauce. served with roasted rosemary potatoes
Dolci (Choice of desserts, coffee or expresso available upon request):
· Tiramasu - lady ﬁnger cookies dipped in italian espresso and marsala wine. topped with mascarpone cheese cream and ﬂakes of organic dark chocolate
· Salame Dolce - sweet chocolate salame. a little known italian delicacy, made with chocolate, dry cookie crumbs, almonds, butter and sugar. 100% organic
· Meringata - delicious layers of meringue mixed with frozen whipping cream and dark chocolate crumbs, dipped in zabaglione. 100% organic
No Host Beer & Wine (cash or credit card)
Price: $59.50 includes tax & tip; Credit card processing and tickets fees extra. Register by 1/26. No refunds after 1/26 or for no shows.