Welcome to the New York Hungarian Social Network!
We are a community organization that was founded around the fall of 2006.
Our goal is to bring together Hungarians, Hungarian Americans and New Yorkers that have an interest in Hungary, its culture, or its people. We have held social, cultural and musical events in New York almost every month since we were founded. The member count this year has exceeded 1,100 thanks to the hard work of the organizers and volunteers who have helped to shape this group to what it is today.
Our members have come from all walks of lives, fields and professions. We promote friendships, social relationships, and provide members with an opportunity to network with local Hungarians and New Yorkers to build out business relationships.
The atmosphere of our Meetup events is friendly, inclusive, and the organizers always make sure that everyone has a good time.
This is a private group at the request of the members.
The registration only takes a few minutes - here is how it's done:
1. Copy this link into your browser:
2. Click on "Join us" in the upper right corner
3. Enter your name, your email and a password you want to use for this website, and click on "Sign up". The Meetup site will send you an email with instructions on how to confirm your registration.
4. Open the link in the that Meetup email, answer the entry questions and upload a valid picture of yourself. Complete the registration and submit for approval.
5. Once the request is submitted, the Organizers will review approve your request.
Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.
LIKE THE NEW YORK HUNGARIAN SOCIAL NETWORK GROUP ON FACEBOOK
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members