|From:||Tyler C H.|
|Sent on:||Thursday, October 25, 2007 4:47 PM|
The position is for a full-time usability designer who will be part of the creative group for a profitable social networking firm based in Manhattan with a user base of over 4 million members.
You will develop wireframes, sitemaps and visual and functional prototypes for our web-based features and the client application.
1. Wireframes and developing User Interaction Models
2. Adobe Creative Suite for developing Sitemaps, Wireframes and High-fidelity Visual Mockups
3. Tableless CSS/XHTML
4. Visual problem-solving abilities
5. Knowledge of PHP, JSP, ActionScript
6. Social networks and client-based app dev
7. Programming experience
8. Developing PDF and/or Flash functional prototypes
9. Marketing or Design experience a plusIf you are interested please contact me for more detail