Seeking Talented Product Manager & UI/UX Designer (Farmingdale, NY)
Reply to: [address removed]
We are looking for a senior user experience designer. This person will
need to be involved in the product definition throughout the entire
development process and not just the beginning definition phase. The
person will also, at times, act to be more of a product manager than a
UX person. Zaah Technologies Inc is a fun, rapidly expanding web and
digital media design firm that needs a strong team to help us design,
build and market industry-leading, game changing internet experiences.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Manage interaction design of product and website features including
ecommerce experiences, from concept stage through launch
*Passion for elegant design and incorporating innovative technologies is a must.
* Create elegant, effective, and usable interactive designs that
delight customers and drive growth of key businesses
* Rapidly develop wireframes and prototypes for initial concepts
provided by the client
* Work with requirements from business owners, and development teams
to design, specify, evolve, and launch new products
* Assess the usability of new and existing products/features, and
continually iterate on improving the user experience
* Conduct user research and usability testing for both new and
* Build, maintain, and enforce overall interaction consistency across the site.
* 7+ years of professional interaction design experience, including at
least 3+ years for consumer-facing internet services in a user
experience or related capacity. Experience designing web applications
* Bachelor's degree in Cognitive Science, Human-Computer Interaction
or related area required, Masters degree a plus.
* Demonstrated track record as a key team leader designing and
launching great products for consumer web sites
* Excellent understanding of user experience and interaction for the
web and ecommerce
* Ability to integrate site metrics and usability research into great design.
* Strong and creative visual design sensibilities.
* Proficient in key design tools, prototyping technologies and wire
* Proven ability to work and coordinate with multiple groups and
remote teams, including business owners, software developers and
* Location: Farmingdale, NY
* Compensation: TBD based on experience
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Phone calls about this job are ok.
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products
or commercial interests.