addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
stephen
se_swadley
Group Organizer
Auburn, WA
http://ibd.meetup.com...­

Hello Group

This months meeting will be from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Please RSVP your attendance at the website-see link above.

The meeting location is still in Bothell at the UWB campus(see directional information below). We have a few new ideas for a Bellevue location that need research and need a volunteer to check them out. A majority of those responding to the poll wanted a Bellevue location. If you have not voted, please go to the website ,click on poll and vote.

The market looks better to me this month with agood earnings season almost behind us. We should have the news on the Fed by the meeting and the market reaction.

The agenda for the meeting will include:
--Review of the general market
--Re-visit the progress of some of the stocks we discussed last time
--Current suggestions for your watch list.
--Your Questions and Answers

Ned Purcival will continue his lecture series on IBD tools to build an effective watch list of leading stocks by summarizing his last 3 presentations entertaining questions and suggestions for further review and then review the tools for analyzing the general market.

This months meeting will again be at the Bothell Campus of the University of Washington. Directions to the campus are in a link at the groups website shown above. The meeting will be on the first floor of UW2. The room number is UW2-031. Please locate it as follows:

When you enter the campus, the first building you see on the right is the community college. Travel past it to the next building you see on the right that is UW-B. The parking garage and lot will be the next thing you see. Parking costs 1$. When you come from the parking area you will see two buildings-UW2 is the one to your left or the highest on the hill.Room 031 is on the bottom floor with access past the coffee shop-see this link for a map of the campus - http://www.uwb.edu/ad...­

Our meetings will continue to focus on IBD related portfolio management tools and techniques. Other methodologies can be shared at after meeting social gatherings. However, if you have questions involving other systems that will help clarify IBD techniques , we will answer them in the context of learning to be better CANSLIM stock pickers and portfolio managers.

I know the only reason to attend is to be able to walk away with useful information. Please help me make it a value to all by participating and sharing your thoughts. We will collect a room charge fee of $7:00 at the end of the meeting to defray the room rental charge.

Stephen Smedley
se.swadley@comcast.net
206-715-7990
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi all. Sorry, got too busy (traveling) to do the RSVP and was not able to attend last night. I'll try again next time. I wll think the seminar on the 20th. sounds great and will try to arrange that.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello All,

I just joined within the last 30 minutes. I RSVPed maybe but tomorrow's my wife Dianne's 61st birthday, and I'd probably better not come this first time.